As I reflect on 2016 and welcome the new year with open arms because, let’s be honest, last year was just a bleh year – I am still me. However, I do have goals to be a better me. Like every year, I want to accomplish things, and I believe in goal setting because you can hold yourself accountable for things you want to accomplish.
My goals for 2017 are:
- Travel more than last year.
- Don’t allow negativity. Get rid of it – FAST.
- Find hiking trails to explore with the family.
- Get outside more.
- DON’T CUT MY HAIR! I want to grow it out again.
- Write more books.
- Do better about interacting on social media and getting my books more well-known.
- Find ways to continually be a better teacher.
- Read more.
- Be a better wife, mother, and friend.
I know it’s very cliche to have plans for the new year, but I am a part of the group that enjoys to make plans for themselves. I think after we make it though a year, it’s important that we take what we’ve learned and make changes accordingly. My favorite meme that floats around during the new year is the one about there being 365 pages in a new book. It’s so true.
New year. Same me, just a BETTER and WISER me (I hope.)
Cheers to 2017! What are your goals for the new year?